Pioneer Dura Ace Full chainset
Please note, this system requires you to send your existing Dura Ace chainset to us to have the power unit fitted. Single left arms come pre installed if you choose that option.
Contact me for further details.
Your chance to have your current chainset set up with the full Pioneer dual leg system.
A revolutionary new power meter, featuring independent left and right pedaling monitor sensors
A world first:* high-precision measurements of pedaling force magnitude and force direction 12 times per revolution. The thin, lightweight sensor unit supports SHIMANO FC-9000 and FC-6800 cranksets, to help athletes reach their ideal pedaling form.
By detecting minute changes in strain on the crank every 30˚ during pedaling, the "SGY-PM910H" measures "force" and "direction of force" in 12 locations per cycle. Link up SGX-CA500 cyclocomputers to provide a real-time, graphical representation of pedaling. With this data, analyze the unique characteristics of your pedaling, and quantify your performance as a "Pedaling Efficiency" value.
- World's first* high-precision measurement of force magnitude and force direction, every 30° of rotation, for each leg
- Supports SHIMANO FC-9000 and FC-6800 cranksets
- Improved support for various cycle frames, with thin-profile sensors and two types of rotation detector magnets
- Right-hand side transmitter cover included in metallic red and metallic gray finishes, to suit your style and frame color
- Simple maintenance operations for zero point calibration, battery replacement, and more